CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Bradlely at the wave pool. The wave pool was soooo much fun!! This was one of my favorite...you really do feel like you are in the ocean. Bradley really liked it. Justin and Kim and the the kids and Darlene went also, and we all had such a fun time. Bradley and Caleb really had a good time at the wave pool together. The favorite for Brian and I was the big tube ride (can't remember the name) but 4 people got in a tube, and then you went on this amazingly fast wild ride with a huge drop off, and then you went around and around...oh my goodness...it was so much fun!! That one was the best!!

3 comments:

rachael storr said...

Rosanne!!!
So excited to have found you and your beautiful family on here.
I would LOVE to hear from you.
My e-mail is rachael.storr@hotmail.com
Hope to be in contact with you soon!
Your favourite mushy pea!
Breese. X x x

Unknown said...

Hey, Rachael found me on facebook, (as well as many others from our mission),and let me know about your blog. We've both been looking for you! I'm so glad that we found you! Find us on facebook, or email Wellsfam@cox.net. Love the blog! :) DeAnn Robinson Wells

D Wells said...

Roseanne, there is an EMM reuinion at President Davis's house next week. Call me! 480-668-3358