CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008



Most of you know about the passing of Brian's Dad on Oct. 19. It has been an emotion of ups and downs since that time. We so appreciate everyones cards and phone calls and prayers. He is buried on Joey's farm out at The Cove, and that has turned out to be something very special for us. Brian and his brothers went out and worked so hard clearing the brush and cutting down trees, and then the kids and I and some of the brothers and cousins went and laid sod, and picked up sticks, and worked really hard to prepare it so he could be buried there. It looked completely different when we were done. I feel that was a spiritual and healing experience for us. What a blessing Grandpa Caten has been in our lives, and the special things he has done for us will continue on. We all miss him so much, but know that Heavenly Father has a special plan for Grandpa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were all blessed to know and love Joe. I knew him since I was probably 8. He was my doctor forever.

His passing was so unexpected to our family so I can't even imagine how it must have been for yours. Do know that our (my parents and Joey, Taylor and I) love, thoughts and prayers go out to your whole lovely family. The funeral was beautiful.

~Rennie~